1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi guys
How you doing!
My name is Jose Garcia (jose -> joe)
I am from Monterrey, Mexico.
I have a 07 focus ST, and i am very happy with it (tons of fun)
btw... I work in Rockwell Automation, and I'm 23.

I hope to learn from the best st club in ... the world... i guess... =)

ok, too much bla bla bla... now pictures of my car

and what i promise is pictures of mexican girls ... i hope you like them ... hehehe (i will upload them later, im working right now)

Sorry for my english... =(

Mods until now... HKS bov, Black OEM Wheels, brand new tires (Toyo Proxes 4, 225, 40, 18), de-cat with CEL light on =(... and more to comming... iam about to buy together with a friend of mine the elite pack of dreamscience =)
Is there any discount code or something to be in this club...?

Upss sorry wrong picture... but almost!!!

now my car =)

Cheers,

I had a little conversation with chaz, storm and troy45 so best regards to them hehe!!
storm did you wash your engine bay???
hehe

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks fellows for the warm welcome!!

Jared I sent you a lot of emails last December or november, I really don't remember, but you always answer me back, and I appreciate that!!

I see there is a lot of great info over there...and that this is the biggest community of ST's (around 20,000) thats very impressive!!!

Tomorrow is my first meeting here in Mty , Mx with another st owners and a dude that owns a c30...
I will keep you informed on how was my meeting, there are not to much ST's around here like in England or Europe in general...

=(

cheers!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hi Joe
to the mad house, you will get loads of info on here which will save you tonnes.

My welcome comes all the way from a little know place West yorkshire, famous birth place of the Bronte Sisters, Captain Jon Luke Pickard "star Trek", Madam speaker Betty Boothroyd, Peter Sutcliffe, The world hide & Seek champion Shannon Mathews and many more

see you around

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(Andy @ 28 Jan 2010, 06:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Joe
to the mad house, you will get loads of info on here which will save you tonnes.My welcome comes all the way from a little know place West yorkshire, famous birth place of the Bronte Sisters, Captain Jon Luke Pickard "star Trek", Madam speaker Betty Boothroyd, Peter Sutcliffe, The world hide & Seek champion Shannon Mathews and many moresee you around
thanks!!now that you are talking about famous people, and this is something that might bother someone... but i have been listening lilly allen.. and i like her songs... the only thing that I know is that she's from england hehe What I love from england is the fut ball league!!what is the best team of england... Manchester ...?? or ??I know..from what i hear that there is a lot of fut ball gangs ... so i dont want to start a discussion here.But that is my favorite team!!QUOTE(Andye @ 28 Jan 2010, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
to the club, what are the black crosses on the front of the car ?just stupid stickers... hahaha

·
Registered
264 Posts
Welcome here ST Joe.. this is the best club and the most complete about STs.. I'm two years old here and I learned a lot.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts