Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a post to say hi! My names chris! Been a long time viewer of the forum but not actually said much! Had an eo 57 st for a yr now and love it! Not so much the petrol costs but it's a price worth paying!

·
Registered
84 Posts
QUOTE(parrott55 @ 11 Feb 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a post to say hi! My names chris! Been a long time viewer of the forum but not actually said much! Had an eo 57 st for a yr now and love it! Not so much the petrol costs but it's a price worth paying!

as people say here its the "smiles per gallon" that make it worth while

welcome to the club!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
QUOTE(parrott55 @ 11 Feb 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a post to say hi! My names chris! Been a long time viewer of the forum but not actually said much! Had an eo 57 st for a yr now and love it! Not so much the petrol costs but it's a price worth paying!

to the club. Totally agree, its a price I feel is worth paying.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Chris! I'm the same, been registered on here a while now and not really said much. Registered in January '09, bought my ST3 in April and then spent the next 6 months reading a lot of the old forum posts and "How To" guides. Finally got round to posting in December when I had to report altenator failure.

I always find the first few posts to be the most difficult, lol!

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
QUOTE(parrott55 @ 12 Feb 2010, 08:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cheers guys! Will definately sort membership out! Does anyone know where I can get an
badge for my front grille? And how do u attatch em?

Welcome to the club mate.

Have a look here for your badge and they are self adhesive
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENUINE-FORD-FOCUS-S...=item35a3e6a4a4

But try your Fraud dealer first I got one for my Mondeo much cheaper than fleabay.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.