Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just purchased a Mk3 Tangerine Scream ST2, and loving it!!

Thought the first thing to do was join this club

Does anyone else have problems keeping their coloured bolster parts of the seats clean?

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
John, congrats on your purchase
Can't answer your question I'm afraid as I have an ST3 so no coloured bits.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes fella I love it, was looking for a MK2 ST but a dealership near me had their MK3 demo up for sale so paid the extra for that. How are you finding yours?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Yes fella I love it, was looking for a MK2 ST but a dealership near me had their MK3 demo up for sale so paid the extra for that. How are you finding yours?
should be picking it up this weekend hopefully. sold my old mk2 mountune'd ST about 9 months ago - you made the right choice going for the newer model

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What you getting ST2 or 3? You will have to let me know what you think when you get it, big improvement over the previous ST in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
What you getting ST2 or 3? You will have to let me know what you think when you get it, big improvement over the previous ST in my opinion.
had a 3 last time, this time we have gone for a 2 with a few of the packs including privacy glass and those stupid door protectors

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Beware of the coloured bolster parts on the seats, I have to take mine back to the dealership next week as they have marked quiet bad even though I paid to have stain protected :-(

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I have the half leather with the orange inserts, might just be that colour though as 8 have seen someone else comment the same thing on here. What colour you gone for?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I have the half leather with the orange inserts, might just be that colour though as 8 have seen someone else comment the same thing on here. What colour you gone for?
mine is white so will be the black and grey combo.

which dealer? one in woodham?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yeah lookers, they seem ok about it, they will valet the seats and if that don't work they are replacing the bolsters.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts