Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well hello all, im very new to this site, im wishing to say hi and also to ask for advice and help, im kenny harris, i havn't bought a st yet, but will buy in jan when the price is better,looking to buy a white st,but thats hard finding 1!!!!!!!!! now this is where i ask for ur help, st 2 or st 3, not sure on what splits them, guessing leather interior and some other bits but which is better???? many thanks kenny h

·
Registered
241 Posts
QUOTE(redbox001 @ 9 Nov 2009, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ST2!!! You don't slide around in an ST2 seat like you do in those ST3 leather ones!!

You won't slide anywhere on the leather recaros, most supportive and comfortable seats I've ever had in a car. I believe that ST2 only has a single disc CD player and the ST3 has a Sony 6-disc changer. But the ST3 only has 2 rear seats as they're shaped like the front recaros. The ST2 has 3 rear seats.
I had to go for the leather, easier to keep clean and looks better for longer if you look after it. My daughter has spilled stuff on the back seats a few times but you wouldn't know it, they still look pristine. I doubt whether I could say the same if they'd been cloth.
Lizzy

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
Hiya Kenny and
to the
club.

I've got an
2 and must say that I love the cloth seats. I had leather seats in my previous car and probably wouldn't choose leather again - I found the leather seats either too hot, or too cold (yes I know they are heated but not when you very first sit on them
). I also found that I was forever marking the sides of the leather seats when getting in with jeans on that had buttons on the back.

As for the single CD player in the
2, when I first bought mine, I transferred loads of CDs onto a MP3 disc and play that, I think I got on average 10 CDs to each disc so that got round that problem.

Hope this helps - happy shopping

1 - 19 of 19 Posts