Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Hello!

I am hoping that one of you fantastic people may be able to help

Only half of my windscreen is de-misting. The passenger side is de-misting fine but the drivers side does not work. I havent got any visible damage to the windscreen and I have double-checked the two fuses (using a multimeter) but they are fine.

I saw in a post that people were having problems with the connections to the windscreen?
Does anyone know how I can access this connections?
Does anyone know of any other reason as to why this is not working?

Any help would be superb

Thanks!

·
Registered
823 Posts
QUOTE(chris424 @ 27 Nov 2009, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hello!

I am hoping that one of you fantastic people may be able to help

Only half of my windscreen is de-misting. The passenger side is de-misting fine but the drivers side does not work. I havent got any visible damage to the windscreen and I have double-checked the two fuses (using a multimeter) but they are fine.

I saw in a post that people were having problems with the connections to the windscreen?
Does anyone know how I can access this connections?
Does anyone know of any other reason as to why this is not working?

Any help would be superb

Thanks!

Had two fail with the same fault and replaced under waranty.

·
Registered
292 Posts
QUOTE(thestumper @ 3 Dec 2009, 10:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Mine is in next Friday for them to tell me that I need a new screen then hopefully the week after that it will be fitted. Just need to speak to wolfman to sort me a new sunstrip out.

hello matey,

they told me as long as there is no damage to the windscreen it'll be covered, so they should replace it fine. took them a whole day to source a new screen for me, its going in today to be fitted

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(Dark Knight @ 4 Dec 2009, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hello matey,

they told me as long as there is no damage to the windscreen it'll be covered, so they should replace it fine. took them a whole day to source a new screen for me, its going in today to be fitted

Cheers for that.
Difinately no damage to the screen, so hopefully as long as they can find one I will have a new screen in a couple of weeks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.