1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What intercooler is on it? Good heads up man :shifty:
It's got the Airtec Stage 2 IC the one with the air scoops built onto it. I did sell it with a Dreamscience stragem also. Was running ModX @ 296 bhp and 351 ftlb. No mention of that on the add though so 8m guessing it's been demapped and the handset has been sold on.

· Registered
Mk2 RS 400
5,171 Posts
Hi lads
Just a heads up. My old ST is back up for sale owned it for about 18 months has been in other hands for about 12 months now. I sold it as the clutch was starting to slip in 5th and 6th. The guy has then traded it in after doing about 12k miles and never having it replaced either. So I'd say it's ripe to fail soon.
Add for car is here.
http://www.usedcarsni.com/2006-Ford-Focus-2-5-ST-2-5d-225-BHP-INTERCOOLER-UPGRADE-DUMP-VALV-IN-EXCELLENT-CONDITION-THROUGHOUT-177881165
Very nice of you to point out a serious fault with a car for sale.......but I get you weren't so free with that knowledge when you sold the problem on!

· Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very nice of you to point out a serious fault with a car for sale.......but I get you weren't so free with that knowledge when you sold the problem on!
The owner who bought the car knew in full that the clutch was slipping when the car was sold. As I stated it in the advert and the car was priced accordingly.

He also stated when he bought the car that he would be fitting a RS clutch to it in the near future. The reason for this post was because he approached me to buy the car back of him before he traded it in. I then asked if the clutch had been done to which he replied "No".

But sure you'll always get some keyboard warrior jumping to conclusions won't you @K3FUS...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.