Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any of you fellas out there fitted headrest screens?? if so how difficult is it to get the wires down through the seats, i know what a pain it is as i've done in me st24 where the seats are not as compact or expensive as the focus, just need to know if theres wires or something else that is delicate (mabe the heater bit springs to mind now), anyhoo any helpfull tips will be mucho welcomed as i got to fit them and a dvd player tomorow, sunday.yipee. cheers bri.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Got Veba screens in mine mate !!!!

One of the best mods ive done - keeps the kids quite like nothing else ive tried !

If you peel the clips back at the bottom of the seat that hold the leather panels together you can feed the wiring down with a plastic rod. I got mine from Audioisland in grimsby. Cheap and effective.

Took less than an hour to do both including connecting the wiring.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Did either of you cut the headrests and fit the rear screens yourselves?
My mrs is at me for two screens but am not sure if i should take the screens and headrests to my local upholsterer to be fitted.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.