Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just pickd up my
the other day and still getting used to it, question i do have is do the headlamp washers work every time you spray the screen, or only when the lights are on??

i would test it, but its nice and clean at the min!!!! dont have much warranty left so checking what i can when i can

thanks all

·
Registered
24,177 Posts
QUOTE(Chris @ 30 Jan 2010, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Only when the head lights are on

I think its only every 6 presses of the washer too! Get used to turning the lights to sidelights everytime you wash the screen coz it uses about a litre of fluid and covers the bonnet in it too!

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
woww thanks guys, who would have thought something so simple could be so, well, complicated!!!

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
QUOTE(Davieravie @ 30 Jan 2010, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep and every 10 minutes if not used in that period of time.

Is that facelift with auto wipers because it certainly doesn't do that on the pre-facelift thank god

·
Registered
155 Posts
QUOTE(Paulted @ 30 Jan 2010, 05:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Is that facelift with auto wipers because it certainly doesn't do that on the pre-facelift thank god

Ive got the facelift with the jets, no wipers mate. Recently, when 1 of them failed, I took it in to get it seen at the dealers under warranty. Needless to say, none of them knew the ins and outs about the system but the info is in the handbook.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts