Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick thread to wish our good friend Spike a Very Happy Birthday !!

Spike has been a stalwart for the BFG Forum and as far as i can remember he has attended EVERY meet in 2009, a task that not many of us have managed to achieve. He has a heart of gold and you can always find him turning up to our meets with his son sitting in the pasenger seat of his very tidy White ST !!

All the very best to you mate !!

Happy Birthday Pal !!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Spike happy birthday mate hope you have had a nice day mate and i hope you did not spend tomuch yesterday at real sorry about the wife gobing of yes it was me Danny.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Cheers guys for all the congrats,

Marty yes i will be getting the
in April as a belated Xmas/Birthday prezzie

I will have a couple of
tomorrow night to celebrate.

Cheers to all and have a happy and safe new year/hogmany

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Late, but Happy Birthday mate!! Hope you had a good day and havent awoken with a sore head.

Good to know you'll be sticking with Ford and will be seeing you after my summer holiday in Afghan, looking forward to seeing the RS on the 'ring and through the Stevlio Pass, just going to make sure I'm in front of you so I dont need to pass......
!!

Happy Birthday matey!!!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
@ Mick,

Your not late its my birthday today (Davie was just a bit premature
)

I am out tonight so will not be in a good state tomorrow (as probably most people won't be
)

@ Marty,

You are 1st in line for the induction kit.

@ Davie,

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I AM NEVER PREMATURE !!

If you look when the post was up, you'll see that it was posted at 2355 hrs. A good Guardsman is alway 5 mins early for Parade HAHAHA. Household Division Timings mate.

Hell ................ i was born 5 minutes early and came out stood to attention aye !!!

Hope you all have a braw Hogmanay the night and i hope too see you soon

hugs and kisses XOXOXOXOXXO

1 - 11 of 11 Posts