Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
Hi Guys, i had a chat with Clare and Robbie, the london and south east Fiesta reps and we agreed to make both out monthly meets open to us.
So here is a list of dates for the next meets. If anyone wants to come along you are all welcome.

Post code CM13 3LL

The dates for our HWH meets are as follows:

Tues 23 March
Sun 18th April
Tues 18th May
Sun 20th June
Tues 20th July
Sun 22nd August
Tues 21st September
Sun 17th October
Tues 16th November
Sun 19th December

Sundays from 1pm and Tuesdays from 7.30pm

Cheers Phil.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi all.

Just a quick introduction. My name is Clare (!) and i'm L&SE rep along with bobby on the Fiesta stoc.

Our next meet is next Tuesday 23rd March from 7.30pm and it would be great to see a few of you guys there if you are available. Hopefully we'll still have some of this lovely weather!!

Thanks

Clare

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi everyone,

I know it's a bit short notice, but it's the Fiesta monthly meet from 7.30pm tonight at the Halfway House and would be good to see a few of you guys there too. Hopefully this lovely sunshine holds out and we can enjoy the evening outside.

Clare

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hey all,

Gutted that I missed it last night mind you given that I was in bed with man flu I have a valid excuse it's the most deadly virus in the world

But if somebody can drop me a PM in time for the next one I will make sure I'm there it's only a 30 min or so drive from me and I'd like to make it to as many meets as possible because you all rock

Cheers dudes!

Nick

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi all,

Would be good to see a few of you guys there. We are going to do a convoy down to Southend aswell for something a bit different.

So meet from 1pm then convoy to head off about 3.30pm if you fancy it.

Clare

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.