Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
As it comes to having the ST a year tomorrow, its been quite a year!

spent a few quid on some upgrades, done a trackday, numerous upgrades and loads of driveouts!!! Keep them coming, you know who you are!!!

Upgrades:
Dreamscience ModX Remap
Dreamscience CAIS
Front Poly Bushes
Airtec Gen3 Intercooler
Profile Auto 25mm RARB
Bilstein B12 suspention kit
3" catBack Mongoose Exaust
RS Clutch Kit
18" OZ Superturismos

Upgrades left:
3" Downpipe
RS Oil Cooler

Driveouts:
Willingham Woods
Hornsea Mere Run
Whitby Charity Run
Squires Fordmeet(s)
Yorkshire Dales - Several Times
Brooklands/Merc Benz world
Outlon Park trackday

Photos:

Hornsea Mere

Dales Run(s):

Brooklands:

Oulton Park Nov 2012

Heres to a great 2013 and another year of awesome driveouts and meets!!

Daz

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
The mods you have sound brilliant, the photos look brilliant. How have you fitted all that into 1 year! Ive had my car for 6 months and the time has absolute flew in. My plan was to say I bet in that year its flew in but the amount youve done mabye it hasnt

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mods you have sound brilliant, the photos look brilliant. How have you fitted all that into 1 year! Ive had my car for 6 months and the time has absolute flew in. My plan was to say I bet in that year its flew in but the amount youve done mabye it hasnt
Its flown past Gary,

I said it was staying standard, but after nipping to dreamscience that was the downfall since they are only 20 miles away!! Jazz and Carl have had all my money
no wonders im skint!! but the ST is a proper beast now and i'm loving every minute!!!

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Yes Mike,

Had quite a busy year all in all
still not forgotten about our little drive round some roads down my way, and will contact you in the new year

Its flown past Gary,

I said it was staying standard, but after nipping to dreamscience that was the downfall since they are only 20 miles away!! Jazz and Carl have had all my money
no wonders im skint!! but the ST is a proper beast now and i'm loving every minute!!!
It just seems to fly doesnt it, the "downfall" haha i can imagine! my plan was to say right no spending money on the car i own it and lets just save for a house to move out..... Isnt gonna go to plan atal. Gonna get a remap, eibachs and intercooler for the summer then fire a few more things on the list when i have the money ha. But aye man the car look mint and the track days look brilliant. Where is that track?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts