Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Big thankyou to Alan at Pumabuild for sorting out my ST's clutch issue. Had the RS flywheel & clutch fitted & the difference is amazing!!
Also had the quaife ATB diff fitted & the latest Pumabuild map at the same time, really has transformed the way the car drives. After reading some of the comments from people on here about the difference the clutch & diff makes I have got to agree completely, along with the new map its like a different car, much more planted in the bends, better pick up, better power delivery, all round improvement.
Think that the ST should have had this kit to start with!!
Thanks again Alan.

·
Registered
734 Posts
QUOTE(greyst3 @ 18 Jan 2010, 08:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Big thankyou to Alan at Pumabuild for sorting out my ST's clutch issue. Had the RS flywheel & clutch fitted & the difference is amazing!!
Also had the quaife ATB diff fitted & the latest Pumabuild map at the same time, really has transformed the way the car drives. After reading some of the comments from people on here about the difference the clutch & diff makes I have got to agree completely, along with the new map its like a different car, much more planted in the bends, better pick up, better power delivery, all round improvement.
Think that the ST should have had this kit to start with!!
Thanks again Alan.

Interesting!!!

How much did the diff, clutch and flywheel set you back fitted?

Glad you're happy with the results!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(hugo2631 @ 18 Jan 2010, 08:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Interesting!!!

How much did the diff, clutch and flywheel set you back fitted?

Glad you're happy with the results!

Hi mate, the flywheel & clutch was about £800 supplied & fitted, the diff was a special deal, give Alan a call, I'm sure He'll help you out.
Definately happy with the results mate, honestly feels like a different car!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts