Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line Tech 230
8,096 Posts
me thats nasty
. I have the Ds induction kit and worry about some of the standing water we have around here , let alone trying to go through that small river ....

It was pretty bad in the Chichester area last night , the amount of rain was on a par with anything that i have driven in while in Florida .

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
i was expecting water but the prophet of doom(durhamlad) had predicted snow.

we had a little jaunt out today to try and sort a new sunday drive route heading from barnard castle north towards hexham, stopping off for sunday lunch then off down one of the best driving roads around, alston back road we call it but its the a696 then down a b6277 back to barnard castle. with a little more investigation we(gordon andy and myself) think that this will be quite a good drive in the summer. as i said morre looking into stopping points is needed but the general route is pretty good.

oh and for the rumour mongers on face book my engine is fine.............

Attachments

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
QUOTE(john-st3 @ 29 Nov 2009, 06:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i was expecting water but the prophet of doom(durhamlad) had predicted snow.

oh and for the rumour mongers on face book my engine is fine.............

Did it snow???..............then I think this particular prophet was correct in his prediction, now for next weeks lottery.

And whats the crack with your engine?

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
QUOTE(DurhamLad1973 @ 29 Nov 2009, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Did it snow???..............then I think this particular prophet was correct in his prediction, now for next weeks lottery.

And whats the crack with your engine?

how would i know wots wrong with my engine?
its only been with me all day lol
in the world according to facebook its expired?????????????
and if it is blown then i wouldnt mind driving a good one

·
Registered
5,777 Posts
QUOTE(john-st3 @ 29 Nov 2009, 06:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>how would i know wots wrong with my engine?
its only been with me all day lol
in the world according to facebook its expired?????????????
and if it is blown then i wouldnt mind driving a good one

Your engine should be be A1 now its been washed, better get all those leaves out of it after our little session today.

me it was cold.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.