Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
Rustie, you can only post a max of 10 or so images on STOC. You'd do better linking to the Detailing World thread mate. Your formatting is also all over the place, making it horrid to read on here..!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone. I wouldn't mind looking into having the car wet sanded somepoint in the future to get rid of the orange peel as it is pretty bad. Obv its price dependent though. The shine should keep tbh as i wash my car using the 2 bucket method, a lambswool mitt and use a good drying towel. Obv youll always get some swirling but i will top the wax up once a month and have the car detailed every 12months.

quote name='DaveCHCI' date='7 Feb 2010, 09:06 PM' post='657062']
Excellent, I'll keep an eye out for you as I work in Stone.
[/quote]

Where about do you work? I generally wont be in the car during working hours as i have a works van but if you see a kier stoke van in stone its prob me lol.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
QUOTE(Rustie @ 7 Feb 2010, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks everyone. I wouldn't mind looking into having the car wet sanded somepoint in the future to get rid of the orange peel as it is pretty bad. Obv its price dependent though. The shine should keep tbh as i wash my car using the 2 bucket method, a lambswool mitt and use a good drying towel. Obv youll always get some swirling but i will top the wax up once a month and have the car detailed every 12months.

quote name='DaveCHCI' date='7 Feb 2010, 09:06 PM' post='657062']
Excellent, I'll keep an eye out for you as I work in Stone.

Where about do you work? I generally wont be in the car during working hours as i have a works van but if you see a kier stoke van in stone its prob me lol.

Stone business park, I see alot of Kier vans about, just beep me and I'll give you a wave.I've got a PB facelift.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts