Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know any good paintshops in the north east (Middlesbrough Area)

Been out with the wife, got back to car, and someone has kindly put a nice deep 10 inch scratch, just under the drivers handle.
(3dr eo st2)
I used to be a paint sprayer, so know its a nightmare to match the colour

Wish i had caught them doin it......

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,495 Posts
Jennings Ford Gateshead,just off the A1 they did a scratch on my
you wouldn't know it had been done excellent colour match but it will not be cheap

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Orange Man @ 23 Jan 2010, 06:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Jennings Ford Gateshead,just off the A1 they did a scratch on my
you wouldn't know it had been done excellent colour match but it will not be cheap

Thanks mate, im very fussy as well, being an ex painter, not sure whether to go through insurance or not

·
Registered
34 Posts
QUOTE(smoggy @ 23 Jan 2010, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Anyone know any good paintshops in the north east (Middlesbrough Area)

Been out with the wife, got back to car, and someone has kindly put a nice deep 10 inch scratch, just under the drivers handle.
(3dr eo st2)
I used to be a paint sprayer, so know its a nightmare to match the colour

Wish i had caught them doin it......

sorry to hear it mate. you got a orange???

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,495 Posts
Forgot to say Ivan is the bodyshop manager and was very helpful,he told me everything that they had to do
It is 3stage paint 1 coat of colour,1 coat of the metalic bits then another coat of colour and lacquer and baked for 8hours it is water based paint so takes longer to dry

1 - 5 of 5 Posts