Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
[(I must not use text speak on the forum)]Pumabuild Quoted Below[/(I must not use text speak on the forum)]

Wheels £600 Set of 4 (Silver) if you want a different colour of wheel add £175 Spacers we use and sell are Eibach and they are £90 per set

Any One Interested Please Let Me Know!

1.Bully09

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(glennboysst3 @ 1 Mar 2010, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>id be up for it but price dependant .
also would the group buy be includeing decent tyres ??

well have enquired on the full package, alloy, tyres and sapcer but have had no reponse as yet. If any one can help
with this group buy it would be greatly received

·
Vendor
2,676 Posts
We could have a go at pulling together a group buy on this.

Might be better of you got your own tyres at it could become a minefield - so many options

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(wolfman @ 1 Mar 2010, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We could have a go at pulling together a group buy on this.

Might be better of you got your own tyres at it could become a minefield - so many options

yes just alloys then and maybe spacer if who ever we go with sell them, can you lead this buy? have contact
a few sellers but have had no reply, you might have more look.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ive had a reply from a supplier, nothing concrete but they are interested and will give a discount on a goup buy, i have
asked for 25% discount (lol) and will get a group buy together for between 5-10 of us. You will hav to bare with me as this
is the first time i have try to sort out a group buy and Wolf is going to help, I hope

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Depending on numbers i can get them cheaper than every where else
was in talkes with a supplier regardings wheels, i had suggested 25% discount on wheels and 20% on Eibach spacers he as come back to me aand said he might be able to
do 20% on the RS 19" wheels and 20% on the Eibachs spacers if i can get a group buy of between 5-10. Can you better that?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Humm, I would be very interested in a set of those including the spacers. Does this include fitting???
No the group buy will be only for Eibach spacers and alloys only no tyres. Didnt want to complicate things not every one might want tyres and people might not want
the same tyres

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hi Bully09

Thanks I'll get the job lot done elsewear then as I'd rather pay more and get it done all in one go.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Bully09

Thanks I'll get the job lot done elsewear then as I'd rather pay more and get it done all in one go.

Cheers

John
well im sure where ever we purchase the alloys and spaces from you would be be to purchase yours with tyres and still get your discount for the group buy
for the alloys & spcaers

·
Registered
163 Posts
well im sure where ever we purchase the alloys and spaces from you would be be to purchase yours with tyres and still get your discount for the group buy
for the alloys & spcaers
Hi Bully09

It's more about the fitting aspect as I've heard that you need to get replacement wheel nuts because of the wheel spacers, I'm personally looking for somewhere that I can just turn up and have the items fitted on the spot.

Cheers

John

·
Registered
12,119 Posts
Bully

Seem's you are getting a few people interested in the GB but what people need are Prices to commit to the buy

1 - 20 of 52 Posts