Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi. I am looking for anyone who has changed the front upper and lower grills on their ST. I am thinking of changing mine to the stainless steel grills that you can get and would like to see what they look like first. Ideally it would be on a Blue ST. So if anyone has got them could you please post up a pic for me.

stu

·
Registered
647 Posts
I know you wanted Silver on a PB ST, i could'nt find them !!

Here's my PB ST with White Grilles, i know some people dont like it but so

Hope it helps

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
QUOTE(SL270 @ 27 Dec 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi. I am looking for anyone who has changed the front upper and lower grills on their ST. I am thinking of changing mine to the stainless steel grills that you can get and would like to see what they look like first. Ideally it would be on a Blue ST. So if anyone has got them could you please post up a pic for me.

stu
if your on about the zunsport grilles i believe there not a swop for the originals but they fit over the top

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(weSTie @ 27 Dec 2009, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if your on about the zunsport grilles i believe there not a swop for the originals but they fit over the top

Aye i was wondering that if thats the case i dont think i will be bothering.

·
Registered
647 Posts
No worries Marc and Johnpro , but is the above comment acceptable also !! Its ok to throw insults about as long as you put a smiley face next it !! ok, thanks i understand now !!

·
Registered
379 Posts
QUOTE(Tippex ST @ 27 Dec 2009, 01:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I know you wanted Silver on a PB ST, i could'nt find them !!

Here's my PB ST with White Grilles, i know some people dont like it but so

Hope it helps

looks a bit mondeo'ey in that pic! Looks nice tho..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts