Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was going to buy a zunsport complete replacement grille set as i assumed it would look better than the "fix on top of the existing grille" type,but is this pic the complete replacement one? if so it looks
so think ill end up going the cut and cover route

·
Registered
988 Posts
i was going to buy a zunsport complete replacement grille set as i assumed it would look better than the "fix on top of the existing grille" type,but is this pic the complete replacement one? if so it looks
so think ill end up going the cut and cover route

Top one stays the same but the bottom one you've pictured is the old sectioned one, this one is still a clip over the top but it's an improvement:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Top one stays the same but the bottom one you've pictured is the old sectioned one, this one is still a clip over the top but it's an improvement:

yes that ones loads better but id still like to see the proper full replacement before i buy

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
There is not going to be a full replacement lower grille for the facelift I'm afraid. The repalcement lower grille is only for the pre face.

I know a couple members bought that facelift grille and were going to cut away most of the standard grille, I don't know if it was a success tho!

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
This is the new one, its a clip over one though....I spoke with zunsport regarding these just before xmas, Matt said that the pre-facelift ones wont be ready for retail til towards the end of january...i think the facelift ones are ready now.
the price for pre facelift are as follows;

Full lower grille- £108.65
Upper grille- £83.88

Full grille set with full lower grille- £178.95

That's for the black coated version.

I am sure that theres a thread somewhere about these and maybe a group buy.......anyone?????

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts