Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
This might be cheating a little, but **06 CXG, for Sale at Dereham Road Motor Company, Norwich. As part of my hunt for an ST-3, went to check it out and noticed it has the club stickers in the rear windows, so I'd assume it belonged to a one time member. I didn't get a chance to drive it as the battery was flat, but I did spent a few moments enjoying the embrace of those leather Recaros.

·
Registered
60 Posts
QUOTE(Simianwonder @ 13 Feb 2010, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>This might be cheating a little, but **06 CXG, for Sale at Dereham Road Motor Company, Norwich. As part of my hunt for an ST-3, went to check it out and noticed it has the club stickers in the rear windows, so I'd assume it belonged to a one time member. I didn't get a chance to drive it as the battery was flat, but I did spent a few moments enjoying the embrace of those leather Recaros.

there was a blue ST (pre facelift) at Dereham Ford last week, looked fairly tidy when I drove past

·
Registered
28 Posts
hi, i saw the blue one at dereham ford too. It is an 07 plate 4 door st2 looked in very good condition.
Think richard nash in norwich also has an st for sale. got mine from there in january and they have been really good.
Also brundall motor company have an 06 blue st3 with 18000 miles for £11500.

good luck with purchase sure you wont be dissapointed

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'd like an ST3, so the Brundall one is mighty tempting, though it isn't listed on their website, and the one at Richard Nash was a five door ST2, so not really what I'm after. I appreciate the tips though people, keep them coming!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Think the brundall one is gone it was there a few weeks back, went to look at it myself but he must have sold it. That was a 3 door st3 so if thats the sort of thing your after might be worth a phone call. Il keep my eyes peeled for ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts