Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just joined your forum yesterday and wanted to say hello and introduce myself.
I do not own an ST, but I am an avid fan of the ST. I look forward to reading your
experiences with this fine car and hope oneday maybe I will own an ST.

Originally I am from Canada were I owned 3 Focus, a 2002 SE, and 2 2005 ZX5 models. As you know North America as been denied the MKII Focus and can say most in North America watch and read with envy about the MKII Focus. Moreso not being able to experience the great "real" ST in North America is a sad sad issue.

I moved to northern Europe (Estonia) 2 1/2 years ago and my 1st goal was to buy a 2007 Focus Ghia Estate, 1.6 Ti-VCT 5spd. I am sure to an ST owner this must seem a little trival, but let me tell you for a North American to be able to finally drive and own the "real" Focus was and is a joy.
Even after being in Europe now for over 2 years I still am blown away everytime I see the ST on the road in the flesh. IMO it is the best Ford car on the road today. I know the RS is top drawer and all of that, but still to me the ST is such a well thought out and balanced package, it is numero uno for me.

Anyway again hello to you ST owners and hope you don't mind a wannabe ST fan hanging out with you all.

BTW, is there a gallery that I have access to see members rides?

My Panther Black Estate & shot of my other 2002 silver 2002 Estate

Attachments

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
to the club.

You will want an
even more when you see some of the members cars on here. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

·
Captain Slow
16,287 Posts
along to the club matey

Check out the "Photoshop and Members Forecourt" , there's loads of photo's of
's in there for you to drool over

1 - 12 of 12 Posts