Ford Focus ST Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
If you are on those pages then put something up as Im new to this area so Im only on the team tic tacs and electric orange ST groups. Personally I just like fords and it doesnt bother me what version people have as Im just into cars :)

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Yeah I don't really get it John. It's not that long ago people were asking if there were any meets in this area. All of a sudden it seems like the East Mids is a dead area for St owners!
Guys....If you're in this area please stick a comment in either thread even if you can't make this meet. Let us know what your thoughts are. Just because we've tried to sort this one local to us doesn't mean it has to be here all the time. We know you can't please all the people all the time (I know. I tried to with a classic mini Club!) but the more info and input we get the more likely it will be that something can be arranged in the future

On a side note, John was that you I saw on your way into town last Saturday about 10.30?

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Phil, it would be great to meet some new people if you can.
We have sort of knocked this one on the head due to a lack of interest but I'm more than happy to nip down to say hello and get a cooked breakfast which is banned in our house at the moment I think John probably would too!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Phil, it would be great to meet some new people if you can.
We have sort of knocked this one on the head due to a lack of interest but I'm more than happy to nip down to say hello and get a cooked breakfast which is banned in our house at the moment I think John probably would too!
Where are you based? See John is ropsley way as I am too. Will have a chat with the wife about coming for breakfast. Would have the 3 kids with us.

Maybe us 3 can meet 1 night if we cant meet for breakfast or a Saturday. Definitely interested in meeting up. Nothing seems to happen this way anymore. Used to be loads of meets (not just focus) but has seemed to have died.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
I'm actually in Grantham itself, hence no problem for me to nip down or into town.

Re meeting up if breakfast proves impossible. I can't speak for John but weekday evenings are very difficult to commit to as I can work some really stupid hours. Weekends not usually a problem. The boss doesn't like paying weekend rates!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Hi Gents as there's only three people interested in this perhaps we look try another meeting suggestion in Spring? Also as both of you are close fancy catching up outside of a bigger meeting? If so message me directly and I'll setup another thread, personally weekends are better for me due to working in the week.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts