Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just downloaded the Gran oNissan Challenge on the PS3.

My best lap time is 1.39.8

Can't go any quicker no matter how hard i try!

Was a bit unsure if i liked the game and handling at first but when you get used to the track and car it's pretty good. Still no car damage though!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The full game ( when / if , it ever arrives - it was allegedly a ps3 launch title ?!!??!!?? )
will have full damage & tuning options , it's rumoured to be much better than forza 3 .. Which at the minute is by far the best racing game around

·
Registered
274 Posts
I downloaded this too and was very disappointed.
Based on that, I wont be buying GT5 if it ever comes out...

Tbh, I still think GRID is one of the best driving games around.
I'd really like to see a sequel to that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
QUOTE(Dave-2912 @ 11 Jan 2010, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I downloaded this too and was very disappointed.
Based on that, I wont be buying GT5 if it ever comes out...

Tbh, I still think GRID is one of the best driving games around.
I'd really like to see a sequel to that.

+1 GRID is a brilliant game - a lot of people didnt like the handling of the cars but i loved it

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Tried this yesterday lunch.

1:42 is my best time using the tuned car after about 5 laps so I think I should be able to get that down quite a bit with some practice.

I quite like it, handling is good fun once you get used to it and it plays well. I will buy it, as ever, once it comes out, although I've had Forza 3 sat downstairs since Xmas and haven't even opened that as yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.