Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got pulled yesterday for a spot check, as did the guy in front and behind me, at the same time.

Did a quick walk around the car and the usual where have you been, been drinking etc.

I came from work with no alcohol so was clean.

He could have done me for my number plate spacing, and if he checked hard enough my decat pipe.

Just bored and thought i would mention.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Haven't been pulled in years now.

Remember when i was younger and had a XR3i used to get pulled every few days in that thing and even the copper in the local bob job use to laugh and say not you again.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I got pulled over once for a spot check when I just bought my Mitsubishi, the car only had 14 miles on and the guy was still going round with his little tread-depth meter. I was gob-smacked, tyres still had the nobbly bits on and everything hah. Now that must have been boredom lol

·
Registered
852 Posts
I've still never been pulled in the 6 yrs I've been driving yet!

I live for the moment the officer in his 1.6 TDCi Focus estate asks "Is your car?" and I can look back at my gleaming beauty and smugly reply "yes officer, all mine"

Haha maybe one day
Why not answer back offisor hic nope not mine i stole it and gonna drive it like i have hic

Saw a post in my fb the other day about yup in US group of people come out of bar one looking oh so drunk dropping keys, took ten mins to get key in ignition, cop car watching, the pulls guy as he finally gets car running, does a breath test comes up 0, cop can't understand till guy says am the designated decoy!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Dont get me wrong, I dont mind being spot checked/pulled over. Nothing to hide, nothing to worry about right? The only people that tend to moan about being pulled over are because they have done something wrong or have something to hide that they might get caught out on.

·
Registered
12,607 Posts
Saw a post in my fb the other day about yup in US group of people come out of bar one looking oh so drunk dropping keys, took ten mins to get key in ignition, cop car watching, the pulls guy as he finally gets car running, does a breath test comes up 0, cop can't understand till guy says am the designated decoy!!
That one is ancient!

·
Banned
1,301 Posts
My chap got pulled by the police at 5am friday morning in his
(he was on his way to work)

To be fair they just wanted to make sure a nice car like that actually had the owner driving it and it wasnt stolen.. Good on em I say shows they are being vigilant about car crime..

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I dont mind getting pulled, but around where I am there is a few that when details check out will look for any reason to do you.
Now thats not mean throwing a wobbler, nice to see them do their job.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Ive been pulled at least one in every car ive owned apart from the ST lol. Mainly due to the fact they have all had straight through exhaust and are lower than crack heads morals.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts