Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, been on the site for a little while now but not posted much as i have been trying to find a
, and yesterday i found one that i loved so paid the cash and can go pick her up on thursday been 20 and jumping up from a mk7 fiesta zs this is a big step up, i can not wait to go pick her up
cheers for looking.

i will be wanting to do some things to make her more mine but not sure on what just yet
cheers for looking.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!! I can't see the pics at work because they are blocked, but the usual modding 'firsts' are lowering (sorry if it aready is - see above
), and a remap (again this might be a trade off against your insurance cost due to your age). The main thing is to enjoy the car, stay safe and have fun!!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the commets

@LawwaST, the car has not be lowerd or had a remap
, just standard shiny white for now, like you say with my age insurence is bad enough so think i will hope of from most mods now and just enjoy the car.

·
Registered
734 Posts
Stunning car mate, i hope you enjoy every minnute of driving her! I wish when i was 20 i could have afforded a car like that, it took me until i was 32 until i could!

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
QUOTE(hugo2631 @ 16 Feb 2010, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Stunning car mate, i hope you enjoy every minnute of driving her! I wish when i was 20 i could have afforded a car like that, it took me until i was 32 until i could!

+1

I still had my 1 litre Metro (Marmaduke) at 20.

Enjoy the car matey!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for all the posative comments

@Rick: the insurence is one thing that put me off at first but i found someone that will insure me for a pretty good price so just went for it.

·
Registered
106 Posts
QUOTE(STDav @ 16 Feb 2010, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>thanks for all the posative comments

@Rick: the insurence is one thing that put me off at first but i found someone that will insure me for a pretty good price so just went for it.

Out of interest how much was it, roughly?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
think i saw that car the other day, is it jennings stockton? just been looking at one of the electric white at jennings middlesbrough while i was in there, prefer yours though looks nice and fresh

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Superman80 @ 16 Feb 2010, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Out of interest how much was it, roughly?

it pains me to say it's the high side off £1000
but that's the price I will have to pay been young.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts