Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Loooks nice mate, i realy like
would look better if you could get the top grill to match, thats going to be hard

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(bully09 @ 5 Feb 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Loooks nice mate, i realy like
would look better if you could get the top grill to match, thats going to be hard

yer i no im going to ford at the weekend and gona order the top grill soon as i get it i will make a start. iv worked out how im gona do it so ill just get chopping away. it does look so much better when you are looking at it. dont really look as good in the pic.. but it will look well smart with the top one done.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Sorry bro, I dont like it - fair play for tryin something different though, it'd be borin if we all liked the same things.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
haveing said not for me when you first posted it i must say it looks better than id originally thought and would like to see it with upper screen done ,well done for haveing a go matey .

·
Registered
150 Posts
i think it look alright, as above will be good to see the top grill done as well and i think it will look better as well with the plate back on. i get this quite alot on my bike forum, there will always be people that dont like what you do but as long as you do thats all that matters. it's your car! it's not like youve stuck flames down the side

your not planning any flames are you

1 - 15 of 15 Posts