Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got myself a st500 58 plate with 4k on the clock, well well happy with it after having a mk3 fiesta with rs2000 engine was fun but wanted
for a while and seen the 500 so had to have one lol!

Looking to get a set of ms design wheels and have them black chromed or a set of arcasting d666 polished black alloys in 20" also really looking for sum1 to help me mock up a photoshop pic with these wheels on so i can see what they will look like i think both would look the dogs b
ks... what do you think?

looking for a cat back system but not something to make me deaf lol any suggestions??? 1251901097c7skdawyl5.jpg 12519010989brbesjdat.jpg wheel2.jpg 17112009139.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
13,922 Posts
Welcome mate, nice looking car.

The 20'ms wheels ruin the ride and are very easily damaged by curbing etc, i would stick to 19's if i were you.

As for a cat back, none of them will be deafening tbh, magnex or mongoose are very popular, piper or blue flame are prob the loudest.

Best advice would be to spend a tenner and join as an owner member, then you would get members discounts from the club sponsors so it will save you loads in the long run.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
along fella . As mentioned 20's are not the best option , 19's will still give a good ride and are quite a bit cheaper .

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks guys what you reckon of my new plate i managed to get my missis got it for xmas but you know what its like got to have it on the
straight away!
could someone do a photoshop ov my st500 on black chrome st wheels then with a red rim pinstripe if any1 gets 5mins?????

i signed up as owner member yesterday look out for me on the mean streets ov south wales with my club stickers in back windows..................

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I think it tops it off quite nicely to be honest mate, liking the smoked xenons on the black too. Really fancy a pair on mine, shame the 06 didn't come with them

1 - 20 of 24 Posts