Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Hello Everyone

After alittle heads up/reminder from Speedfreek there is the last breakfast club of the year at Goodwood. This is for any car, any age etc. As always you will have to buy your own breakfast but entrance is free. We will meet in the usaul place being Sainsburys car park a mile down the road at 8:30am. The post code is PO19 7YR. For anyone who hasn't been before it's nice and easy to find. We can then convoy up and park together.

I dare say we will probably leave the breakfast club after a good look round and grab a bite to eat or a drink somewhere before going home

If you would like to come along pop your name up and i'll get a list going

Ben and Lu
Jared and Mandy
SamLaz1985

·
Captain Slow
16,274 Posts
Goodwood know how to pick there days

Like young Phil I shall be well and truely hung over that morning as it bowling and beer the night before
oh the first of many Christmas do's

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(SamLaz1985 @ 3 Dec 2009, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm defo now

Will see you at sainsburys about 8.30am

Will see you there mate
. You might want to get to Sainsburys alittle earlier just to make sure you can get a parking space what with all the other ST's turning up

·
Super Moderator
Volkswagen Tiguan R-Line Tech 230
8,086 Posts
QUOTE(SamLaz1985 @ 4 Dec 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Watch the weather report this morning and it's not looking good

If it's going to be like the last one then I might stay in bed.

It's not looking good at the moment

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(SamLaz1985 @ 4 Dec 2009, 12:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Watch the weather report this morning and it's not looking good

If it's going to be like the last one then I might stay in bed.

QUOTE(Speedfreek @ 4 Dec 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's not looking good at the moment

The weather looks terrible as per normal
. I think we should all stay in bed and hide from the rain. Thats what i did last Sunday

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
OK will stay in bed then rather than venture out in the horrible rain. Will check online tommorrow just incase the weather decides to change fingers crossed and we go

Have a Happy Christmas if I don't see you guys before.

·
Registered
13,907 Posts
QUOTE(SamLaz1985 @ 4 Dec 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OK will stay in bed then rather than venture out in the horrible rain. Will check online tommorrow just incase the weather decides to change fingers crossed and we go

Have a Happy Christmas if I don't see you guys before.

And you Sam. If i don't see you.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.