Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick hello to introduce myself... and explain the reason i have joined...

My name is Dave, and i live in the Hertfordshire area. I currently own a mk1 facelift 1.8tdci focus (many various mods to make it look like the old st170, engine chip etc etc), and now i am 25 (and insurance is easier to get), i'm looking at p/ex'ing and getting a '58 reg or newer ST with mountune upgrade...

Hoping i will find some great info on here, to help in my purchase.

Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers for the welcomes guys! Have found tonnes of info already!! just need to find some cash now!!!

lol @ steve b... you like your mountune upgrade then??

·
Registered
4,653 Posts
Hello Dave and
to the club

Good luck on the search for an
,you will not be disappointed if you get one with the Mountune upgrade or if you have it done at a later date

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
probably looking at a later date for that.. along with the mountune exhaust too... what a way to spend money!!

i must be mad looking at coming from a TDCi to a 5 cyl petrol turbo!!!

·
Registered
773 Posts
and
to the club! I hope you find the right
for you soon - this forum is a mine of useful info to help you out!!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Welcome TDCIST, have a look in the for sale section, carms is selling a 59 plate white st with mountune, fantastic motor and a vgood price.

Good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey guys, thanks for the welcomes... Yeah that
looks great, unfortunately a little out of my price range and i think the other half would not let me spend the extra!!!
lol

I've just missed out on 2
's at my local stealership... one 08 reg orange 5 door, £14489 and 1 58 reg p.blue 3 door, 13989. the latter had 3 owners since new however... i'm always wary of things like that... why 3 owners in a year?!??!!?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, after joining up almost 8 years ago, it looks like i will finally be getting one!

I've just chucked a deposit down on a '17 Black ST-3 Diesel.

Life got in the way a fair few times, but it seems everything is aligning finally!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts