Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quite a simple topic really, need to find a company that does a good audio fitting in Cardiff!

I went in my mates gti last night and we played some proper old school rnb tunes, and he has an amp'd 10" sub and it sounds the balls! And now all I can think about is how much I miss mine!

Got a company down in Hampshire to do my old one, but they've gone bust in the recession so I'm a bit lost now.

Just need my rear speakers tapped etc, not changing the headunit.

Anyone able to help with a company?

Dan

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi mate,
The best place I've ever come across is B+B Audio concepts in Cardiff. I had a lot of stuff done with them years ago and they were easily the best place around.

Here's the link to their website: http://www.audioconcepts.co.uk/visitus.html

Let me know who you choose and how you get on. I have a 12" Infinity bass tube that needs to be wired in to the rear speakers too, and I also want to use the existing SONY head unit.

Ian.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Hi Dave,
Me too mate. Can't live without some big bass in the boot... even if I am 43 years old. LOL
I need to get an Alpine graphic equalizer installed too, so I can adjust the level of the bass seperately to the head unit, but there simply just isn't anywhere to put it.
I also have two Alpine V12 amps and a good Kenwood mono amp that I run the Infinity bass tube off. Nice whe it's all set up

Ian.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I'm planning on doing most of mine on my own again - much more rewarding! It's not too hard - go on you know you want to

Alternatively BB are very good, but I've always found them really expensive...

Two other alternatives are:

BASS - Bridgend Audio are also very good.... (http://www.b-a-s-s.co.uk/)

Their old Golf with a 32" (yep 32!) sub was totally insane!

Really good pricing as well - have a word with Ian - 0800 410 1891 or 07973 498637

Or

Detail Uk Ltd - 029 20868370 based in Caerphilly - again chaps are really good there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts