Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello everyone,

Well I'm gonna do my first hop up on my ST2 Colorado Red, fit 2 red led bulbs in the foot wells, yes I know it's a major challenge but I've got to start some where. Please don't anyone try and talk me out of this with it being my first difficult mod, the bulbs are ordered on ebay.

The only time my missus lets me spend biggish money is xmas & birthdays, so come June 10th should get in region of £300ish so planning on getting the dash illuminated red.

Has anyone out there had this done and is it worth it, I'd be interested to know.

The remapping & new exhaust system will hopefully follow.

Best thing I did becoming an owners member it opens up a lot of good advice and the 'How To' section is a big help.

Cheers, tj

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Think blue would look dead classy but worried the red might look a bit brothelish.

Found a company in Stockport on this forum but can't find them now, they offered 2 packages.

Also thanks for the fitting advice, I've read that some of the leds have polarities but pretty sure I'll manage.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.