Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for the past few months I've just been running a milltek non resonated cat back, K&N gen 2 CAIS and baileys dump valve.
With a nice little christmas bonus from work im getting everything else done to run mod-x!! Absolutely buzzing!!

Ordered airtec gen 2 intercooler, dreamscience CAIS, dreamscience downpipe, decat and the new Milltek ultimate cat back, RS clutch, dump valve is coming off and the dreamscience stratagem ultra handset with mod-x going on!
They are sowly coming in, unfortunately the ST is in at evans hallshaw getting the alloys refurbished. Hoping ill get it back by the middle of next week and then I can get started transforming the car!
Ive trawled these forms countless times and read and re-read almost every topic! haha just wanted to add my own personel topic with my project!! Looking forward to seeing how much the ST changes!

Dan

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
So for the past few months I've just been running a milltek non resonated cat back, K&N gen 2 CAIS and baileys dump valve.
With a nice little christmas bonus from work im getting everything else done to run mod-x!! Absolutely buzzing!!

Ordered airtec gen 2 intercooler, dreamscience CAIS, dreamscience downpipe, decat and the new Milltek ultimate cat back, RS clutch, dump valve is coming off and the dreamscience stratagem ultra handset with mod-x going on!
They are sowly coming in, unfortunately the ST is in at evans hallshaw getting the alloys refurbished. Hoping ill get it back by the middle of next week and then I can get started transforming the car!
Ive trawled these forms countless times and read and re-read almost every topic! haha just wanted to add my own personel topic with my project!! Looking forward to seeing how much the ST changes!

Dan
You wont be disappointed buddy

·
Registered
962 Posts

Dan
Jesus dude!! Where do you work?! I want a bonus like that!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jesus dude!! Where do you work?! I want a bonus like that!
I work for Amec, I'm a mechanical fitter. Wasn't so much a Christmas bonus but end of project bonus. Had been accumulating it since I started on the job. 18 months worth of work and overtime!!

·
Registered
962 Posts
I work for Amec, I'm a mechanical fitter. asn't so much a Christmas bonus but end of project bonus. Had been accumulating it since I started on the job. 18 months worth of work and overtime!!
Sounds like you've earned every penny! I'm waiting for my Xmas overtime to be paid at the end of January, it's paying back the mods I've bought so far!

Your going to have a nice car mate!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like you've earned every penny! I'm waiting for my Xmas overtime to be paid at the end of January, it's paying back the mods I've bought so far!

Your going to have a nice car mate!!
Thanks Richard! Waiting on delivery of a gopro car mount aswell so keep an eye out for some videos ill be making with that!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dan, you are a man after my own heart; someone who doesn't create a billion new threads asking the same questions countless others have; a man who goes out and does his own research. High five to you, sir.
Haha thanks! Don't see the point in being a member and not using the wealth of past advice that's been given!

Oh and high five back! Haha

1 - 14 of 14 Posts