Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Which stereo have you got?

Early facelift with square Sony unit you need 2 sets of radio removal keys, available from Halfords or off the web/ebay for bit cheaper.

From what i've seen with the later oval shape radios in the pre-facelift and facelift models you have to pull off the fascia (clipped in place I think) then the radio is fixed with some screws.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(troy45 @ 14 Jan 2010, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Which stereo have you got?

Early facelift with square Sony unit you need 2 sets of radio removal keys, available from Halfords or off the web/ebay for bit cheaper.

From what i've seen with the later oval shape radios in the pre-facelift and facelift models you have to pull off the fascia (clipped in place I think) then the radio is fixed with some screws.

the car is a pre-facelift the cd has stopped working so was goin to take it out and have a look to see if i can sort it

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
QUOTE(kosmo @ 14 Jan 2010, 08:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The thieft may of put a 'dodgy CD in', which could be the fault.

If it was you might need one of these to get it out!

Hope this is seen as banter

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(jim g @ 14 Jan 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If it was you might need one of these to get it out!

Hope this is seen as banter

im just glad they didnt use this to get in it when it was stolen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.