Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
So after thinking long and hard (about 5 mins
) we decided that we wanted our wheels sprayed black to match our
as we couldnt decide between black or aratchrite, so took me alloys off the car today and took them to my brothers work so his mate can prep and spray them for us and hes sorting out the kerbs (which wasnt us, honest!) oh and i gave him me upper grill for him to spray aswell
So should get them all back tomorrow but cant put the wheels on till monday as i cant get the tyres back on till then, so cant wait to see the car with them back on

Old wheels

Roll on monday!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
looking good that mate. have you ordered the black centres? what tyres are going back on? nearly got black alloys on my car just waiting for it to be built now

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cheers. Going to order the centers from dmb in the week were putting our old tyres back on as there still good tread they are continentals.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All back now and what a great job he did, you wouldnt even know they were kerbed! Best £150 ever spent. Going to get them put back on the tyres thursday as the 2 sprayed today are still a bit tacky so that gives them a good time to dry, so when thats done we will post pics up of them on. Should be fitting me upper grill then aswell.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
looks like hes done a really good job...
im gona be doing mine but in the original silver when the weather picks up. only due to fords paining is pants....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts