Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm posting this thread to see how many of us all would be intrested in a Road Trip to Bavaria on the 31st of January.
Ze Germans are hosting a meet in a place called Freiberg (heres the full address for your google maps Dieselstraße 1 D-71691 Freiberg am Neckar)

From what i have read so far, it will be a very well attended meet with quite alot of German ST Owners making the drive down. I dont have the full information (yet)........(BaliTatoo, maybe you get more infos on this theme please as you are member of the German ST Forum too ???)

The event starts at 9am on the 31st of January (so maybe a BnB for the night before or an early start and an empty Autobahn

There will be a BBQ and Tea/Coffee plus a Rolling Road which you can use for €40 (like the MTB Essen set up i think guys)

The Trip is quite far for most of us, Google Maps is telling me 4hrs10mins, from my address. So i was thinking we should meet up at a Service Station on the Autobahn somewhere in the middle and form a convoy untill we reach the location.

Keep in your mind though troops that the weather is un-predictable over here in Winter and it might be a tricky run down there. (dont want to sound like your mum
) Although saying that, the Autobahns are ALWAYS in EXCELLENT condition.

Let me know if anyones intrested in going down and we can form a plan.

Cheers guys
Davie

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Wish I could Davie but I'm a no to travel that far with less than a week left in the country, the wife would seriously kill me.....lol!! Hope you get a better read out though mucka!!

·
Regional Rep BFG
592 Posts
Ill let you know on monday mate when im back at work , ill defo go if got ok , its me cars last run out before u goes back to standard

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hiya,

the meeting seems to be very well.

Here you will meet the ST Drivers from southern germany.
There will be a lot of great cars, I think.
For me, it´s too far away just for a rolling road day!

regards
Hippi

1 - 5 of 5 Posts