Ford Focus ST Forum banner
101 - 109 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,288 Posts
Dmb graphics, had a pair of silver/black ford ovals front and rear from them, both had been well stuck down for about a month now. Front one took a hike at 70mph,not good.
Spoke to dmb and without question they apologised and are sending out new ones with additional sticky strips

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
Killing weeds,...... Not Walter the Softy type, that would be wrong ☠
No the green type that are like flowers and plants but you just don't want them.
Got myself a roofers blowtorch and a 13kg bottle of propane, lots of you tube vids on it, cheaper than weed killer long term and better for the environment,...... Jolly good fun too 😁
Building Road surface Brickwork Land lot Asphalt

·
Premium Member
2006 ST-2 MK2
395 Posts
Killing weeds,...... Not Walter the Softy type, that would be wrong ☠
No the green type that are like flowers and plants but you just don't want them.
Got myself a roofers blowtorch and a 13kg bottle of propane, lots of you tube vids on it, cheaper than weed killer long term and better for the environment,...... Jolly good fun too 😁 View attachment 903126
As long as its not chinese notweed as that ****** comes back in no time and a good bill to remove it properly. looking good on the work.

·
Premium Member
1,288 Posts
As long as its not chinese notweed as that ** comes back in no time and a good bill to remove it properly. looking good on the work.
No just your common uk weeds, weed killer worked on them but then I had to dispose of it all, now I just exterminate them to nothing but ash 😁

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
O2 part 5
Not really a rave given the circumstances, but not a rant either.

So sent the email off to O2, a few days later O2 customer services rang me, and finally after nearly 2 months, things are sorted.
I've been refunded the wrongly cancelled account cancellation fee, been refunded the latest bill, the SIM card put on the right tariff, which I can upgrade at any time if I choose to, and £50 reimbursement for the inconvenience, so at last things are all sorted!

·
Registered
ST225 modified
4,112 Posts
Saw a YT video about some other uses of WD-40.

One was to clean rubber and they did their wiper blades which removed tons of dirt and made them work fine again.

I tried it on my rubber window surrounds and it worked great and tooks years off them and they look like new again. 👌👌

·
Premium Member
Mk3 ST305
183 Posts
Not doubting the effectiveness of WD-40 or its multitude of uses, but I've found CarPro PERL to be particularly good at reviving tired plastics/rubbers.

101 - 109 of 109 Posts