Ford Focus ST Forum banner
81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,817 Posts
A massive thumbs up for Shark.

After years of Dyson vacuums we decided to buy a Shark.....the one with the anti wrap as we have two very furry cats.

After only nine months of using it the brushes stopped rotating.....I checked all the usual things, blockages, filters etc to no avail.

This was on a Sunday and I rang their customer services, spoke to a very pleasant lady who said that the floor brush unit had failed; she didn't have any of that colour but would send a different colour out which we received the following morning!

I was told to ring back in 2-3 weeks and they would exchange the temporary floor unit for the correct one so I did as they asked and they just sent another unit out.

Seriously impressed........my advice, don't waste time with Dyson.......go Shark!

Awesome cleaner with the best after sales service.

·
Premium Member
Alan St500
1,421 Posts
Jayswax 🥰 that stuff is amazing 🤩 I read about it on here I cant remember the post but whoever it was thankyou 👍 so easy to use and works brilliantly very happy

·
Premium Member
Jason SB MK3 RS MAXD 400
3,214 Posts
yeah it was just looked through your old posts , thankyou so much that stuff is cool even did all my plastics and glass in it came up amazing, if you go on the jayswax website now you get the wax and detailer for 17quid
My son bought me some for Christmas just need some nice weather now to clean it lol

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, CP320
1,288 Posts
General Rave......My car, since fitting the RS airbox with BD crossover with silicone crossover to turbo pipe with stage 2 bluefin. The crackles and odd pop on upshift is very pleasing to the ear, this is no pop and bang map this is standard bluefin, very subtle. Only wishI could follow my own car to hear it sometimes.
Add to that Eibach springs and spacers, it just looks right.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
General Rave......My car, since fitting the RS airbox with BD crossover with silicone crossover to turbo pipe with stage 2 bluefin. The crackles and odd pop on upshift is very pleasing to the ear, this is no pop and bang map this is standard bluefin, very subtle. Only wishI could follow my own car to hear it sometimes.
Add to that Eibach springs and spacers, it just looks right.
I've only heard my car once from outside after doing d pipe and decat, I was giggling like a big kid.... they do sound like nothing else on the road.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
I'm getting the Covid vaccine!
As a few of you know, I've started "another" new job which requires me entering buildings to deliver and install medical equipment where there are vulnerable people, I was asked yesterday if I was OK with having the vaccine? too right I am, if it helps keep myself, my family and other people I come into contact with safe, then I'm all for it.
Although I do feel like I've jumped the queue slightly...lol

81 - 100 of 109 Posts