Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I gave my partner a list of parts I need for my ST so she could get me one or two for my xmas boxes.

The list had such items as, 3" downpipe, stoffler diffuser, RS splitter etc etc.

I got.................. A clear fog light.

It wasn't even on the list but she remembered me saying id need one after fitting RS lights. I'm not ungrateful but I was expecting something off my list

Oh well. I'll look forward to fitting my clear fog light tomorrow.

All the best guys!

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
OK so I gave my partner a list of parts I need for my ST so she could get me one or two for my xmas boxes.

The list had such items as, 3" downpipe, stoffler diffuser, RS splitter etc etc.

It wasn't even on the list but she remembered me saying id need one after fitting RS lights. I'm not ungrateful but I was expecting something off my list

All the best guys!
Could of been worse. And she could of got u lhd fog light to replace ya reverse light pmsl

·
Registered
962 Posts
Christmas is

I got a load of tat i will never use, its been crazy trying to get anywhere i need to go the last few weeks because of all the xmas shoppers, works been crazy busy full of idiots and the only plus side is i get 2 days off work!
Well said that man!!

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Haha this makes me laugh. I asked for some car stuff that you guys recommended, you know...Collinite...Dodo Juice..Gtechniq C5..etc etc

I got Wilko's own car shampoo and shiny dashboard wipes

I'm grateful though, not too fussed

·
Super Moderator
2019 AMG C43
13,348 Posts
I think you're all kind of missing the point here....it's about giving, not receiving. I refuse to give people a list and I refuse to buy from any lists. Yet I have no complaints about the gifts I receive because it's the thought that counts. By providing or buying from a list the thought is removed and to me that just defeats the whole spirit of it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Sorry ya didn't get what you wanted lads
I don't mean to rub it in but........

I got rsparts diffuser, car stereo( group buy) plenty of clothes, Chanel aftershave, million aftershave, new lambs wool wash mit and drying clothes, iphone bt handsfree kit..she does look after me at Xmas,
only thing I didn't get was performance parts, she says it too fast already( it scares her)

·
Registered
10,661 Posts
Yes its certainly the thought that counts! Well my my partner must have been busy doing a lot of thinking cos she aint had time to buy anything!
Not to worry tho, its the perfect excuse to buy myself a Christmas Pressie. I will certainly make it count.

·
Formally Coca
1,576 Posts
I don't really care if I get anything at all, it's a bonus. Xmas is all about the kids for me. If they're happy, I'm happy.

For the record, my wife got me vouchers which I will probably end up spending on my so and my son got me a framed photo and a t-shirt

·
Registered
Mk2 RS 400
4,188 Posts

All the best guys!
Don't be an ungrateful brat, that's a nice gift in its own right.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well I got pumaspeed voucher from her indoors so I can buy what I want from there which I would much prefer as I can buy what I want, I find if you leave some copies of fast ford and the like left open on certain pages and maybe even circle the odd item suttle hints shall we call it usually comes good in the end and I also got the same from the mother and father in law so well chuffed, but Christmas is not what it used to be its to commercial nowadays but its good as I get 10 days off so shouldn't complain to much so all in all its been a good Christmas......

·
Registered
152 Posts
Well one thing that I wanted and didnt get was a bloody xmas dinner as the sodding cooker decided to pack up this morning so the turkey ended up in the bin whilst we had cold ham and mash, kids didnt care but me and the mrs certainly did.

·
Registered
647 Posts

All the best guys!
maybe she thought it was a list of stuff you already had hence the fog lamp

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
atleast she remembered something youve mentioned ... christmas for me about going out for drinks with mates, and family really. presents come last on the list

its just a happy time of year, and nice to see people who dont normally meet up that often celebrate.

3 nights on the beer with the lads, then family and other half etc, its more important to have fun! ...

Plus ive got enough lynx body spray and showergel to last me until august!

·
Premium Member
993 Posts
Mountune MP260 + catback exhaust, service, MOT, and 4 new Michelins.......That's for the next few b'days and Christmases
Although my Wife also loves the ST, so not too much of an argument about it

1 - 20 of 34 Posts