Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
im up
street fellas, i put me dvd player and headrest screens in last night and was all working loverly, then as i pushed the h/unit back into the apparture it all went blank, now i got permanant live but no switch live and i dont know what fuse to be looking at.
i dont want to pullthr fuses out willy nilly as i dont know if i do any more harm, im desperate fellas help me, cheers bri.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Try fuse 108 or 112 first, in the passenger side glove box fuse box. Either way you should be able to spot a blown fuse using a little hand held torch.
The important thing is to find out why it blew though before replacing it, sounds like a chaffed wire from your description above.

HTH

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i thought i did more damage as when we went to start the car the engine warning light came on and the rev counter did not move for about 5 seconds then everthing was fine (with engine light on), turned out to be fuse 68 (accesory to cluster) but all is sorted now and the kids can watch dvds or play games on em now, thanks for that though, cheers bri.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.