Ford Focus ST Forum banner
161 - 168 of 168 Posts

·
Registered
Alan St500
2,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #161 ·
Bragging basically. In context with my post, people Bragging about using a mk2 st as their daily whilst paying £2 a litre. One post I saw along the lines of don't care about fuel costs, gets people off the road and the whole smiles per miles ****.
Ahhh ok 🤣 a flex to me is a cable 🤣🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
2006 mk2 5 door pfl in performance blue, Collins CP2
1,523 Posts
Used my focus for work the other day as the ka was in for mot and service, 22 mpg, black leather sauna and the turning circle of a London bus, made a nice change though :sneaky:

·
Premium Member
527 Posts
Admittedly from YouTube, but this is the ultimate 'flex'. Check out the stats from 10:30 onwards
1 mile per litre / 5mpg
1000 mile engine service / 500 mile diff service (£25k rebuild costs)

·
Premium Member
2013 Focus ST-3 247 PS - Private plate not the one pictured but same car
33 Posts
I just paid £2.05 for easo synergy plus. Geezer refused to accept my x10 nectar points voucher for easo synergy plus fuels too.

So I shall be contacting esso support. Least I can get for paying nigh £100 to fill a 44L tank is x10 points.

·
Registered
ST225 modified
4,250 Posts
Working from Home has got me out of the **** with these petrol prices. What with that and parking costs I'm well out of it !

Now I can enjoy driving to somewhere nice, plus have a quick blast while doing so.

The only issue now is the silly Road Tax on the Mk2 is even more hard to swallow when doing just 3000m a year.

161 - 168 of 168 Posts