Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone got some suggestions on an alternative front splitter. The stoffler is too low for my car and I like the rieger type but its just a little OTT and I would like something more suttle like the old RS style. The MS design is too expensive and its looks like an add on although I have never seen one on a car only pictures.The Seat Type r sort could be an option but I have never seen any pictures.The ideal would be something that gives the same front lip as the new RS . Any thoughts for an after maket generic spoiler would be apreciated with pictures

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(cre0108 @ 3 Feb 2010, 12:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Has anyone got some suggestions on an alternative front splitter. The stoffler is too low for my car and I like the rieger type but its just a little OTT and I would like something more suttle like the old RS style. The MS design is too expensive and its looks like an add on although I have never seen one on a car only pictures.The Seat Type r sort could be an option but I have never seen any pictures.The ideal would be something that gives the same front lip as the new RS . Any thoughts for an after maket generic spoiler would be apreciated with pictures

Thanks Chris

custom touch are in the process of making a carbon front splitter which is very suttle mate

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(bully09 @ 3 Feb 2010, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>custom touch are in the process of making a carbon front splitter which is very suttle mate

Thanks heard he was doing one and I have emailed him but heard nothing back so was not sure if this is in plan.

Chris

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
QUOTE(bully09 @ 3 Feb 2010, 12:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>custom touch are in the process of making a carbon front splitter which is very suttle mate

I hope they do that would be awesome

·
Registered
327 Posts
QUOTE(cre0108 @ 3 Feb 2010, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks heard he was doing one and I have emailed him but heard nothing back so was not sure if this is in plan.

Chris

Hes a busy man, just have to keep your eye on the forum im sure ones the splitter is ready for production, he will
let us know, but im first
remeber that

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(bully09 @ 3 Feb 2010, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hes a busy man, just have to keep your eye on the forum im sure ones the splitter is ready for production, he will
let us know, but im first
remeber that

Perhaps there is an aftermarket type that would work. It only needs to fit under the front bumper to give it a more aggressive look like the RS.

Chris

·
Registered
11,382 Posts
That one would be too narrow like the LCR one.

The Audi ones are also to narrow for the gap, the one being make by custom touch looks nice but there is no need for it to be in carbon, I have nothing else outside that is carbon.

I also fear it will not be cheap

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
I am in the process of making one, but with that amount of products im developing at mo as well as my new job time is becoming short. I am endeavouring these as my most important job.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 3 Feb 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am in the process of making one, but with that amount of products im developing at mo as well as my new job time is becoming short. I am endeavouring these as my most important job.

If you make a plain black version I would be very interested mate for the front splitter, providing it doesn't add much depth as I struggle with speed humps atm!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts