Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All I have just seen in the months performance Ford a guy from Norfolk has created his own DIY front splitter for the Focus ST pre face lift has anyone got any details or is the guy a member on here if so I would like to have some details how how it was done?

Thanks Chris

·
Registered
327 Posts
Dear All I have just seen in the months performance Ford a guy from Norfolk has created his own DIY front splitter for the Focus ST pre face lift has anyone got any details or is the guy a member on here if so I would like to have some details how how it was done?

Thanks Chris
Wot
any one got any pics

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
I know Adam (The custom touch) was working on a Carbon fibre one but he isnt from Norfolk, I am going out to get a copy in a minute as I got the March copy instead of aprils so will have a look.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
Paul - I found the latest Perf Ford at the Shell station just off the expressway. I'm one of their regulars

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
Paul - I found the latest Perf Ford at the Shell station just off the expressway. I'm one of their regulars
I found a copy in the Coop on Halton rd Troy after going to 2 other shops and the shell garage was next on the list after Blockbusters to get my V power points

I have just seen the splitter but cant really see much of it in the pic.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does anyone have any ideas or seen this front splitter. Its looks quite good but the pictures are not that brilliant.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Audi S3 Sportsback
8,082 Posts
Does anyone know the owner of the featured car ?? If anyone does maybe they could ask for some better pictures !!

I had tried the Cupra R on and thats a no go . I have been thinking about the Mk1 Focus Rs splitter . There are some cheapish copies on E-bay that i thought about having a look at . It may involve a bit of cutting about but in the absence of anything else it might be worth a look .

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have used my powers of detection
and tracked this outlaw down, he is from Norfolk and have him in custody. Once i have interrogated him
and got all information out that we require, i will debrief you all sortly

·
Registered
327 Posts
Caved like a big girl and gave us all the information we needed and named all associates. The splitter is home made from scratch. Its made from plywood and then wrapped in carbon sheeting, Only took him a 2 weeks to make. Hes was hoping to be putting them into moulds very soon, and the plan was to
to distrabute them threw out the criminal underground world. Good job we put a stop

1 - 13 of 13 Posts