Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I have been inundated this last week with disrespectful & Demanding PM's and forum messages from people who haven't bothered to take note of the following box which you tick:
QUOTEI confirm I understand the upgrade of my account is NOT automated and I may have to wait up to 96 hours before I have full access: Yes, I understand

It takes me a great deal of my own time (nearly every day!) to run through checking information is correct prior to me upgrading each and every single one of your user accounts by hand. I do this and spend time on this to make sure that people are genuine and that the boards do not end up full of spam like some other's I have seen.

I appreciate people are keen to get on the boards as soon as they pay. And one day I can assure you the process will become automated!!!

In the interim could you all be a little bit more patient please when it comes to upgrades of user accounts from Member to Owner Member.

I suggest as a rule of thumb - If you know your user account is coming to an end (you can check this in your subscriptions page, which is in your personal messages page down the left hand side) you should upgrade 1 week prior to your subscription being due.

I will always use the further away date and add 1 year onto that...

E.g if today was 05/11/09 and your subscription did not run out until 10/09/09 and you paid today (05/11/09). I would change 10/11/09 to 10/11/10 and so you do not loose out in them said 5 days.

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this.

Marc - Club Admin

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kevin

Thanks for the Thanks

Wasn't looking for thanks - just for people to note that it may take up to 96 hours on some occasions to upgrades.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
QUOTE(Marc @ 6 Nov 2009, 12:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>E.g if today was 05/11/09 and your subscription did not run out until 10/09/09 and you paid today (05/11/09). I would change 10/11/09 to 10/11/10 and so you do not loose out in them said 5 days.

You have seen mine then? lol

Keep up the good work, its appreciated.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
QUOTE(Marc @ 6 Nov 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kevin

Thanks for the Thanks

Wasn't looking for thanks - just for people to note that it may take up to 96 hours on some occasions to upgrades.

yea i know but just to let ya know the hard works worth it

(just tell them its worth the wait
)

·
Registered
5,516 Posts
I will be renewing my membership one week before as advised and hope you are free Christmas eve to keep my account running smoothly

·
Registered
12,119 Posts
QUOTE(Paulted @ 6 Nov 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be renewing my membership one week before as advised and hope you are free Christmas eve to keep my account running smoothly

Paul

Marc has roped Santa_Wave.gif in just to do your's

Attachments

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have to say mine seemed to upgrade nearly straight away. Creep creep. I can't believe there is so much information on here for the small amount we pay. Most of us spend more on phone calls organising upgrades than the forum membership.

The only problem with the forum is I was keeping mine standard until I heard of Profile.

·
Registered
11,562 Posts
QUOTE(Paulted @ 6 Nov 2009, 05:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be renewing my membership one week before as advised and hope you are free Christmas eve to keep my account running smoothly

No ... Might be a bit busy emptying one's Santa Sack ... Giving out joyful Gifts lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts