Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
QUOTE(madmossy @ 5 Dec 2009, 07:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Seems like ages ago I went out on the pull, harder now as nearly all my friends are now hitched with kids so dont get out much. Means i wont have a wing man! Will have to try get to a local ST meet soon as one comes up!
Internet dating? Getting anything on the net nowdays.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
QUOTE(Tigger390 @ 5 Dec 2009, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Internet dating? Getting anything on the net nowdays.

My mate does ALOT of internet dating and that takes up ALOT of his time. He always seems to be seing more than one lass at any one time which has got him into big trouble before

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(Gardener @ 5 Dec 2009, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My mate does ALOT of internet dating and that takes up ALOT of his time. He always seems to be seing more than one lass at any one time which has got him into big trouble before

I tried that before i met my ex, didn't work all i ever got were nut jobs messaging me! probably alot different now but still, most of those so called dating sights are over priced cattle markets full of time wasters.

·
Registered
26 Posts
QUOTE(Thunder#59 @ 5 Dec 2009, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>try red tube for the time being!!!!

What's red tu... OH MY
GOD, MY EYES!

OT: Get an Xbox, get LIVE! and get beers.
My lady works every saturday night so it's like being single. Xbox with your homies on the internet is utterly brilliant - even if you're not a geek

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Lawsome @ 5 Dec 2009, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>What's red tu... OH MY
GOD, MY EYES!

OT: Get an Xbox, get LIVE! and get beers.
My lady works every saturday night so it's like being single. Xbox with your homies on the internet is utterly brilliant - even if you're not a geek

Emm I have an Xbox, ps3 and wii just dont game online.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Being single rocks. I love it and I'm staying this way. Girls in my experience bring nothing but trouble. Spent the last 2 years or so arguing with ex-boyfriends of ex-girlfriends and getting in a right state. Strangely since I deleted and blocked all the psycho phone numbers everything has been going really well for me.

As for going out on the pull, if you want to find someone new, don't bother with clubs you'll just end up ******** a student who will expect you to buy everything for her, or a 16 year old who will text you 200 times a day for the next 6 months because she "luvs" you. Best off finding a hobby you like, preferably something active, joining a club, meeting people through that. You are much more likely to find someone like-minded and of a suitable age for a relationship.

Just my $0.02

ps, or get some ganj, a massive packet of prawn crackers and a jackie chan film

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
I must admit being single sometimes does have its drawbacks. But you are just missing the intimacy and the feeling of her being there all the time. Thisll pass with time but it was obvious it wasnt working otherwise you would not of split up. So for christs sake never go back.

Ive been on and off siongle for years i usually get through more relationships than hot dinners. Yeah it does get depressing ill agree but
it, that one girl will come along eventually just dont get caught up in the whole oh itll do for the time being. Becuase they are always the ones that get messy.

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
QUOTE(TheCustomTouch @ 6 Dec 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I must admit being single sometimes does have its drawbacks. But you are just missing the intimacy and the feeling of her being there all the time. Thisll pass with time but it was obvious it wasnt working otherwise you would not of split up. So for christs sake never go back.

Ive been on and off siongle for years i usually get through more relationships than hot dinners. Yeah it does get depressing ill agree but
it, that one girl will come along eventually just dont get caught up in the whole oh itll do for the time being. Becuase they are always the ones that get messy.

Adam
you couldn't pull a ham string

rofl

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.