Ford Focus ST Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

· Administrator
Mk2 RS MP350
27,793 Posts
Perhaps I saw something on another one of their shows (Classic Ford Show maybe?)

Either way I'd be very surprised if it went ahead as I've seen other large events set for mid July cancelled already.

· Registered
110 Posts
Guessing the turn out will be quite low, a lot of cars will be tucked away for the winter by then unless it turns out to be a warm start to the winter season, I know it is tight for car shows with the “expected” time left in the year and we should be grateful of there actually being an event but concourse and classic cars are going to be iffy about coming out late October which is going to thin the herd, but like I say it’s better than sitting at home I guess

· Registered
ST225 - CP340
1,293 Posts
Guessing the turn out will be quite low, a lot of cars will be tucked away for the winter by then unless it turns out to be a warm start to the winter season, I know it is tight for car shows with the "expected" time left in the year and we should be grateful of there actually being an event but concourse and classic cars are going to be iffy about coming out late October which is going to thin the herd, but like I say it's better than sitting at home I guess
Was hoping I'd be able to make it - but turns out it's the same weekend we're booked to go to centreparks! Maybe next year...

41 - 60 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.