Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

· Registered
4,371 Posts
The layout this year was appalling .You had Focus Rs, Fiesta STs mixed up with the club.And there was no organisation at all .The club merchandise stand was nowhere to be seen and it felt like the club didn't exist .Your gonna need to pull out all the stops this year guys ..Representing is what it's about .

· Registered
707 Posts
Password didn't work for me either! Am I right in assuming that once I have booked for the 22.50 or whatever it is, that is MY entry as well as the cars? Obviously anyone else in the car would have to buy a ticket?

Got my ticket and car pass seperately the last time I went!

· Registered
4,371 Posts
Password didn't work for me either! Am I right in assuming that once I have booked for the 22.50 or whatever it is, that is MY entry as well as the cars? Obviously anyone else in the car would have to buy a ticket?

Got my ticket and car pass seperately the last time I went!
Including your car and yourself it's should be around £36 or so if I'm correct

· Registered
110 Posts
Year before wasnt great either, our straight line of cars went to a hockey stick shape eventually with nobody to organise things, when our convoy arrived we had to guess at where we even were, although saying that you would think people could park in a straight line.....
Hopefully things will be better this year hey! Looking around at other club stands you do get the impression that our club was lacking a bit of club spirit

The layout this year was appalling .You had Focus Rs, Fiesta STs mixed up with the club.And there was no organisation at all .The club merchandise stand was nowhere to be seen and it felt like the club didn't exist .Your gonna need to pull out all the stops this year guys ..Representing is what it's about .

Attachments

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.