Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 207 Posts

·
"Clutching at Straws" Award Winner
899 Posts
Hotel booked for the Saturday night - attending my first ever car event!! Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing your cars!! Want to be part of the club stand too - nervous about the whole thing to be honest! Getting into the circuit and being in the right place at the right time, right entrances - it's quite overwhelming - BUT I am kind of excited by the whole thing! TIPS for FF virgins - very welcome :)

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hotel booked for the Saturday night - attending my first ever car event!! Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing your cars!! Want to be part of the club stand too - nervous about the whole thing to be honest! Getting into the circuit and being in the right place at the right time, right entrances - it's quite overwhelming - BUT I am kind of excited by the whole thing! TIPS for FF virgins - very welcome :)
Which hotel have you booked?

·
"Clutching at Straws" Award Winner
899 Posts
@Mattuce To be fair I have reserved a couple through booking.com. hubby prefers one called The Roade House Hotel. It's outside Northampton but better than driving from Anglesey so gonna cancel others. Wanted one that wasn't too far away. But loads getting booked so choice will be limited the longer I leave it!

·
Super Moderator
MK3 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
8,488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Getting in is easy just follow the signs and the stewards are there aswell ,only problem is the massive queues to get in

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'd love to attend this year, are there certain hotels I should be looking at ? Or do you all just stay wherever you can ?

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
There's a Premier Inn about a mile from M1 junction 16 and 3 miles from junction 15a that wouldn't be a bad place to stay if you're not local but want somewhere predictable to kip. It's a little further out and does mean hitting queues, but you'll be hitting them from within 15 miles of Silverstone at least. I don't live too far from Jct 16 and have gone up on the morning of FF'16 and FF'17 with no issues other than a bit of sitting around.

https://www.premierinn.com/gb/en/hotels/england/northamptonshire/northampton/northampton-west-harpole.html

It's about a 5 mile straight line from N'pton town centre too if you'd care. On the day, my mk2 and a buddy in his mk3 will be passing by there if anyone wanted to tag along for the journey up :)

1 - 20 of 207 Posts