Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(sailorsam @ 17 Nov 2009, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You could try the ford etis site, doesn't cost to join, once logged in type your reg No in and your car details come up! If there are any outstanding service items they are shown on the right hand side
https://www.etis.ford.com/selectedVehicleDetails.do#

Oops left hand side

just done it , however the box says Outstanding Field Service Actions

MAX NUMBER OF LOGON SESSIONS REACHED, ACCESS TO GOASIS DENIED

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I have used mine a few times ( but not recently) but it's the first time that message has come up...

however, mine has had 4 services at Ford dealers and every time I have asked about any recals / power stearing TSB / Drive shatf TSB's and every time have been told there are no outstanding issues with my car....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Nick A @ 17 Nov 2009, 11:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I have used mine a few times ( but not recently) but it's the first time that message has come up...

however, mine has had 4 services at Ford dealers and every time I have asked about any recals / power stearing TSB / Drive shatf TSB's and every time have been told there are no outstanding issues with my car....

Tried it this morning & it says 8S176 - 8S176 oustanding... which is a power steering hose clearance check

·
President of the Universe
3,942 Posts
I can get into the ETIS thingy no problem!!

It's great!!

I just found out Rambo's actual birthday!! He rolled off the production line on 13th March 2006 (and no, it wasn't a Friday - I just checked.)

I also managed to find out that a Fiesta I bought a few years ago "new", would appear to have been sat in a compound for TWO YEARS before they registered it to me.........never did like that car.....

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(RS2kJane @ 18 Nov 2009, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thank for the link to ETIS.

I love all that sort of info, should keep me occupied for ages now.

Mine was about 3 weeks from build to first registration.

No recalls showing either.

Hi Jane, just checked yours on the system it says it needs cleaning as usual

1 - 20 of 25 Posts