Ford Focus ST Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone random person approached me today when I was stood around my car with a few friends to invite me to a ford based meet in preston. Its on the last sunday of ever month but I cant remember the name of it or where it is, does anyone know?....I might give it a go!

Paul

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(thestumper @ 15 Jan 2010, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I personally don't know of any but I think the RSOC or PF used to or have met at the Phantom Winger pub in Preston.

Oh right, well i'll see what I can find out and let you know

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
QUOTE(Tall-Paul @ 15 Jan 2010, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh right, well i'll see what I can find out and let you know

Yes, if you find anything let me know.
I have looked on RSOC, PF and ffoc and couldnt find much on regular meets in Preston.

·
Registered
472 Posts
QUOTE(Tall-Paul @ 14 Jan 2010, 11:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Someone random person approached me today when I was stood around my car with a few friends to invite me to a ford based meet in preston. Its on the last sunday of ever month but I cant remember the name of it or where it is, does anyone know?....I might give it a go!

Paul

hi mate it would prob be the highfield pub and some one from ford torque its quite good in the summer plenty off people and had loads off mag feature one not so long ago loads of different types off fords

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(turbo bob @ 17 Jan 2010, 06:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>hi mate it would prob be the highfield pub and some one from ford torque its quite good in the summer plenty off people and had loads off mag feature one not so long ago loads of different types off fords

ah rite cool, do you go? Ive not managed to get to a ford only meet yet

·
Registered
472 Posts
QUOTE(Tall-Paul @ 19 Jan 2010, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ah rite cool, do you go? Ive not managed to get to a ford only meet yet

yeah go every month have done for two years now there is one the end off next month a few people going but if weather is bad usally peolpe dont turn up but summer is always good

·
Registered
75 Posts
QUOTE(Tall-Paul @ 23 Jan 2010, 08:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Might pop along in feb then
Hi the next meeting at the Highfield is on 28/2/2010 @ 2pm. the address is
Southport road Croston,nr Preston,Lancs
PR26 9JB.
Should be going there myself hopefully so might see you there pal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi guys, picking my new ST-2 up on friday 26th Feb and im keen to get to some local meets and meet other owners, if the weathers not bad i'll definately be there. Live near blackburn so not too far for me.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
That makes three of you in attendance. It would be good if you can go and represent the club.

Tall-Paul. Why don't you edit your original post to include the date of the meet. It may bring it to the attention of other NW members.

It's good to see members arranging their own meets BTW. Remember it's not only the reps that have to arrrange them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Lets all go,the more the merrier! Should be a good turn out,i've been to one before here with the Ford Torque group. They are a friendly bunch & make everybody feel welcome. Got a pic of my car in Fastford last time i went

·
Registered
17 Posts
Someone random person approached me today when I was stood around my car with a few friends to invite me to a ford based meet in preston. Its on the last sunday of ever month but I cant remember the name of it or where it is, does anyone know?....I might give it a go!

Paul
its the fordtorque meet last sunday of every month at the highfeild pub/restaurant in croston

·
Registered
865 Posts
I am in Preston - Well Hutton now and then when visiting parents so i might be able to tag along - Im there next week i think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts