Selling my 2008 Ford Focus ST500 limited edition car. It's in great condition, with full service history and stacks of old receipts. Only selling due to moving back to working in the office and need something more sensible for day to day! Since I've owned the car I have spend a good amount on the mechanicals to ensure it was as good as it should be. This includes: Front & Rear Coil Springs Replaced, Full Service (with pollen filter replacement), Front Lower Wishbones and Ball Joints, Rear Anti Roll Bar Bushes, Tracking. I've also addressed some cosmetics with the car too, which were: Replacement Gear Stick Gaiter, New Indicator Lenses, New ST Wing Badges, Replacement ST500 Dash Sticker, New Boot Gas Struts, Replacement Rear Door Card, Wipers and Interior Light Bulbs. The tyres all have a good amount of tread on them, and MOT runs until next Feb - the last had only one advisory which was rectified with the anti roll bar bushes replaced. The car is standard, and never been modified previously to my knowledge or by looking at the mechanics of it. Engine, Gearbox and Turbo are all strong and the car drives like one of these should. The red leather interior really sets this car apart and is in great condition for the age with only minor marking/ creasing. This is one of the later cars in the ST500 run, as number 442 off the production line.

Full ad on autotrader: Auto Trader UK - New and Used Cars For Sale