• 2 Keys
  • No Finance
  • Full service history
  • MOT to end of March 2023
  • 1 previous owner (before me)
  • wheel jack and locking wheel nut
  • Ford mats
  • factory spec., no mods

Low mileage and in great condition with full service history, no advisories on March 2022 MOT, tyres 4/4/4mm front 7/7/7mm rear.

Registered March 2013, I am the 2nd owner - bought from a main dealer in March 2014 with 9,960 on the clock.

Properly and lovingly looked after, never raced, no track-days, in fact hardly ever pushed even close to what it's capable of. With a small "town" car in the family, the ST has mostly been used for longer trips. I can't prove that I've not thrashed it but I wonder how many ST-3s can display a 5* EcoMode panel, and 39.9mpg / 489 mile potential range on the current tank?

Blemishes: it's 9 years old! Yes there are a some tiny chips that I've touched up, a couple of small, thin scratches I'm not expert enough to do, some minor scuffs on the wheels, the rear Ford oval badge has discoloured and a couple of inches of the sunroof seal has just started to perish slightly (there is no leak and the roof works perfectly). No sign of any rust. No marks or significant wear inside. Oh, and it drives like a dream :)